Five Norwegian Startups Selected to Establish U.S. Presence
NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Tapad, the leader in cross-device marketing technology, has announced its new entrepreneurial mentorship initiative, the Propeller Program. Five early-stage startups from Norway have been chosen by Are Traasdahl, native of Norway and Tapad’s CEO and founder. The selected companies will share Tapad’s New York City workspace, receive C-level guidance and help establish a U.S. presence.
The following companies have been selected to participate in the inaugural Propeller Program – a 12-month program beginning September 19, 2016:
- Bubbly – Developers of a platform that enables in-store customer feedback with dashboards and tools that facilitate real-time store response
- BylineMe – A marketplace for freelancers, publishers and brands to connect for content creation and distribution services
- Eventum – A property-sharing group that digitally assists in securing venues for meetings and corporate events
- Socius – A content provider for publishers to tell stories using social media
- Xeneta – A database that organizes the best contracted freight rates in real time and on demand
“We are supporting startups that we feel represent the future of service offerings,” said Traasdahl. “It is with incredible pride that we invite these entrepreneurial teams from Norway to join us in New York Citythis year. Mentorship opportunities for early-stage companies are so important, particularly for those based outside the U.S. I look forward to giving the Propeller Program participants access to the expertise of my seasoned team and to our wide network of resources. Hopefully, it will be a game-changing year for many of them.”
Learn more about Tapad’s Propeller Program here.