It’s been a busy month for Team Tapad. In addition to recent technology-licensing partnerships with Oracle, Abakus and Beintoo, we’ve also kicked off an integration with mParticle, providing a seamless, automated cross-platform solution for mutual clients.
Effective immediately, any of mParticle’s clients can send their customer data directly into Tapad’s media platform, Unify, to allow for real-time, end-to-end, cross-screen campaign execution.
As you can see, we’re not letting off the gas in Q4. Read on for October media coverage, awards, and events highlights.
It’s never been a more exciting time to be on the forefront of the marketing tech industry. Take a look at some of the coverage we’ve received below. Be sure to check out Tapad.com’s In The News and Press Releases for more.
- AdExchanger: Oracle Partners With Tapad – Because Probabilistic Vs. Deterministic Data Isn’t An And/Or Sort Of Thing
- Video Ad News: Q&A: Tapad CEO and Founder Are Traasdahl on the Device Graph and the Internet of Things
- MediaPost: Oracle Data Cloud, Tapad Expand Partnership For Better Cross-Device Targeting
- AdExchanger: MarketShare And Other Vendors Unite Against Walled Gardens
- MediaPost: Beintoo Partners With Tapad For Cross-Device Audience Extension
- MarTech Advisor: Tapad Names Morgan Rigsbee as Senior Director of Sales for Technology Licensing
Some nice accolades have come our way lately. As always, we take each and every one as inspiration to work even harder and continue to earn the praise. Among them:
- DigiDay Signal Awards named our proprietary technology, The Device Graph™, as the “Best Mobile Marketing Platform”
- Entrepreneur Magazine named us one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America”
- Crain’s included us in their “Fast 50” list of New York’s fastest-growing companies for the second year in a row. We rank #6 (up from #11 in 2014) out of 50 high-growth companies honored for the 2015 feature. In the piece we are described as pioneers and were specifically called out for protecting consumer privacy.
- SmartCEO honored Tapad as a ‘Corporate Culture Award’ winner. Our team joins an esteemed list of NY companies that have successfully championed a positive, productive and performance-driven culture at all growth stages.
- Cynopsis Media honored Chris Feo, VP - Data Sales - North America, as one of the media industry’s ‘Rising Stars.’
From London to Las Vegas, Tapad is never shy about mixing and mingling with our industry’s best and brightest. This month alone we attended and/or sponsored 17 major industry events, five of which we held featured speaking spots. In addition to hosting a meetup, we also produced a cross-screen webinar with IAB. View our Industry Events & More page and see our highlights below.
- Motor City West presented by Yahoo! in Los Angeles, CA, 10/2
- ad:tech London, UK, 10/13-15
- IAB UK Engage: Higher Ground in London, UK, 10/15
- MLA Sessions! Big Data in the City, NYC, 10/19
- Digital Religion - Digital Day, Toronto, CND
- JD Power Automotive Marketing Roundtable, Las Vegas, NV
- eMarketer ATTENTION in New York, NY, 10/27
- AdExchanger Programmatic I/O in New York, NY, 10/29
Happy November, all!