November was a busy month for Team Tapad. We announced data partnerships with Abakus and Sizmek who will leverage the Tapad Device Graph™ – “the longest-running cross-device algorithm in the market today.” In addition to appointing Lluvia Hernandez to our business analytics team, we’ve also launched some powerful additions to our proprietary cross-screen platform, Unify.
We recently added 500 million new audience profiles for cross-device targeting from VisualDNA. VisualDNA leverages data science expertise, partnerships with leading academic institutions and a team of psychologists to build reliable, relevant audience profiles for brands to better understand purchase intent and online behaviors. The profiles are built by analyzing responses to gamified personality quizzes, which consumers take voluntarily through social media and the company’s online portal.The Device Graph™ now includes more than 1.2 billion targetable devices, which we leverage to build the single-most scalable and accurate cross-device solution in the market.We are full speed ahead for the remainder of Q4. Read on for November media coverage, events, and awards highlights.
Some nice accolades have come our way lately. As always, we take each and every one as inspiration to work even harder and continue to earn the praise. Among them:
- Deloitte: Tapad in the Top 10% of Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ ranking
- MarCom Awards: MTV and Tapad’s Creative Services Team take home a MarCom Gold Award for “Orientation Responsive Interactive Video”
It’s never been a more exciting time to be on the forefront of the marketing tech industry. Take a look at some of the coverage we’ve received below. Be sure to check out Tapad.com’s In The News and Press Releases for more.
- iMedia Connection: How Marketers Can Prepare for Thanksgiving Season with Susan Lietz, Tapad’s Head of Marketing
- Mobile Leaders Alliance: Tapad Announces Partnership With VisualDNA to Provide Cross-Device Audience Profile Data
- Officelovin’: Features Tapad’s “cool NYC Headquarters”
- Fast Company: Mentions Tapad’s privacy-safe cross-device marketing data in a personalization post
From New York, to Dallas, to Los Angeles, Tapad is never shy about mixing and mingling with our industry’s best and brightest. This month alone we attended and/or sponsored 9 major industry events, five of which we held featured speaking spots. In addition we also hosted Tapad’s first Data Customer Advisory Board. View our Industry Events & More page and see our highlights below.
- DPAA's Video Everywhere Summit in New York, NY, 11/03
- MoPub Exchange Summit in New York, NY, 11/03
- ad:tech New York, New York, NY 11/4-5
- ThinkLA Programmatic Summit in Los Angeles, CA , 11/11
- 314 Brand Safety Summit in New York, NY, 11/11
- Salesforce World Tour in New York, NY, 11/18
- DFWIMA Cross Device Strategy & Best Practices in Dallas, TX, 11/19