By now you may have heard the news that Telenor, one of the largest telecoms in the world, has announced its intention to acquire Tapad for 360 million USD. More news on that in the February round-up!We hit the ground running in 2016 with a very busy January. Not only did we have our annual all-company winter gathering and sales conference but we announced a strategic data partnership with Merkle. Read on for January media coverage and events highlights.
It’s never been a more exciting time to be on the forefront of the marketing tech industry. Take a look at some of the coverage we’ve received below. Be sure to check out Tapad.com’s In The News and Press Releases for more.
- The Drum: Tapad mentioned in “TV Year in Review”
- MediaPost: Tapad mentioned in article overviewing partner Sizmek’s In-App MRC Accreditation
- ClickZ: Tapad featured in “Three digital predictions for APAC and why they matter”
- AdExchanger: Tapad mentioned in piece covering the Qualia/BlueCava cross-screen merger
From Las Vegas, to San Diego, to Los Angeles, Tapad is never shy about mixing and mingling with our industry’s best and brightest. Additionally, we kicked off the new year with number one from the Big 3: CES, Mobile World Congress and SXSW. Check out our Industry Events & More page and see January highlights including our All-Team Winter Gathering below.
- CES Las Vegas, NV (1/6-9)
- Programmatic 401: Data & Measurement presented by Xaxis, Videology & dun&bradstreet during CES Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV (1/6)
- TURN Global Summit 2016, San Diego, CA (1/19-22)
- Ad Exchanger's Industry Preview, New York, NY (1/20-21)
- Tapad Sales Conference, New York, NY (1/20)
- Tapad All-team Annual Winter Gathering, New York, NY (1/21)
- IAB Annual Leadership Meeting 2016, Palm Desert, CA (1/24-26)
- Tech Demo at Deutsch L.A., Los Angeles, CA (1/28)
Happy February, all!
Obviously, we are off to a terrific month for Team Tapad. We are all extremely proud of what we have built and excited about our potential moving forward – none of which would be possible without your support. If any other notable news develops, of course you’ll be among the first to know so please stay tuned!Interested in joining a team that works smart, plays hard and drives real tech change? Connect with us at email@example.com and let’s chat about why you’ll love working at Tapad.