Even in light of Tapad's acquisition by Telenor, we have not taken our foot off the gas. Not only did we attend Mobile World Congress and eTail West but we rolled out Tapad’s Cross-Device Data Book of Terminology. Read on for February media coverage and events highlights.
The acquisition news resulted in 68 press mentions and features – 32 domestic and 36 foreign, which highlight the potential for continued international reach. Take a look at some of the coverage we’ve received below. Be sure to check out Tapad.com’s In The News and Press Releases for more.
- DN: Founder & CEO Are Traasdahl graces the cover of Norway’s top news outlet, as well as featured online in “Tapad-founder Are Traasdahl get half billion kroner when he sells lifework Telenor”
- Fortune: NYC Adtech Startup Tapad Sells For $360 Million
- TechCrunch: Telenor Jumps Into Ad Tech, Acquires Tapad For $360M
- ReCode: Mobile Ad Tech Marketer Tapad Sells for $360 Million
- AdExchanger: Telco Ad Tech Investments Follow A ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Philosophy
- DM News: Telenor Buys Tapad for $360 Million
- MediaPost: Device Attributor Tapad Acquired By Norwegian Telecom Giant Telenor, Will Expand Footprint
- The Drum: Tapad sells to Norwegian telco Telenor for $360M
- MediaPost: Mar Tech is Real – but Hype Makes Real Mess
From Palm Springs, to Barcelona and from NYC to San Francisco Team Tapad is never shy about mixing and mingling with our industry’s best and brightest. This month alone we attended and/or sponsored eight major industry events and two engineering conferences. In addition Tapad’s engineers met with the future’s brightest at eight university career fairs from NYU, to Brown University, to Princeton. Check out our Industry Events & More page and see February highlights below.
- NYU Engineering & Technology Spring Career Fair, New York, NY (2/4-5)
- 4A's Data Summit, New York, NY (2/9)
- Cornell Engineering Career Fair > Tech Recruiting, Ithaca, NY (2/9)
- Carnegie Mellon University Spring Employment Opportunities Conference (EOC), Pittsburg, PA (2/9-10)
- Binghamton - Career Fair 2016 > Tech Recruiting, Syracuse, NY (2/10)
- IAB Advanced TV Committee Meeting, New York, NY (2/11)
- Princeton Career Fair - Spring Meetup, Princeton, NJ (2/12)
- Brown University Spring Career, Providence, RI (2/16)
- Spark Summit East, New York, NY (2/16-18)
- University of Pennsylvania Start-Up Fair, Philadelphia, PA (2/18)
- eTail West, Palm Springs, CA (2/22-25)
- Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, ESP (2/22-25)
- Turning Mobile into Mobility: Innovation without Borders - presented by IAB & DMEXCO, Barcelona, ESP (2/23)
- RampUp, San Francisco, CA (2/23)
- Columbia University Startup Career Fair, New York, NY (2/26)
Happy March, all!
February was without a doubt the most exciting month in Tapad history. We are thrilled about the potential of what we can accomplish in the next few months – none of which would be possible without your support.Interested in joining a team that works smart, plays hard and drives real tech change? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about why you’ll love working at Tapad.