Be in the right place at the right time, on multiple screens
Given our mobile focus, Tapad has developed a number of location based targeting techniques to reach consumers on the go and maximize campaign impact by maintaining top of mind presence among potential customers at key points during the day.
- Travel. Target audiences while they are in airports or staying at hotels with promotions or coupons.
- Political. Target voters based on their political affiliations living in specific states or zip codes.
- Business Products. Target small businesses with specific products to drive sales.
- Retail. In-store coupons or offers using geo-fencing or targeting users in shopping malls or targeting specific zip codes where stores are located.
Location-based Targeting with Tapad
- Geo-fencing. Target users within an established radius of a specific location such as retail store, sports arena or shopping mall.
- Hot Spots: Target users at specific high traffic locations such as hotels, shopping malls, airports or sports arens.
- Geography: Target users based on their specific location ranging from State and DMA all the way down to Zip plus 4 level granularity.
Tapad, Location Targeting & Privacy
Tapad is very serious about protecting consumer privacy. Tapad guarantees that no PII will ever be used for targeting or tracking purposes. For location based targeting specifically, Tapad requires an affirmative consumer opt-in before using any lat/long data. Learn more about privacy at Tapad.